Presented in collaboration with fabbit, Japan’s co-working space No1
Getting Best In Raising Capital
June 5, live online training (global)
Society3's founders successfully raised multiple rounds of funding in Silicon Valley and in Europe. They raised several seed rounds, multiple VC rounds as well as equity crowd investing rounds. And as such, this pitch training is more than just 'pitching' it is also about finding out how much money can or should you raise, how much equity do you give away, how can you do a valuation, how can you get a market validation quickly and much more. The training is conducted by a Silicon Valley entrepreneur who raised over 15 rounds for 4 different companies who grow into the Billion $ revenue range and went global. He will also share some stories how Silicon Valley Icons like Sun Microsystem co-founder Andreas von Bechtolsheim, Salesforce founder Marc Benioff and others raised their rounds.
• What can you expect from investors?
• What does an investor want from you?
• How do you do your valuation?
• Creating a perfect story not a pitch
• How you get your storry across
• Many ways to completely kill your presentation
• Your elevator pitch
• The 3-minute pitch deck
• You're not selling a product but attracting a life long partner