Please note that fabbit Co., Ltd. may send information about fabbit to everyone.
- 1. Thinking about the protection of personal information
- fabbit Co., Ltd. collects and uses information such as customer's name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address to facilitate fabbit Co., Ltd.'s business. fabbit Co., Ltd. recognizes that proper protection of customer's personal information (referred to as "personal information" in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. The same applies hereinafter) is a serious responsibility, and fulfills this responsibility. In order to do so, we will handle personal information under the following policy.
- In addition to complying with the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” and other related laws and regulations that apply to personal information, we comply with practices regarding the handling of personal information generally accepted as fair and appropriate.
- We clarify rules regarding the handling of personal information and make it known to employees. We also request business partners to handle personal information appropriately.
- When acquiring personal information, we identify and notify or announce the purpose of use, and handle personal information according to the purpose of use.
- We take necessary measures to appropriately manage personal information in order to protect from disclosure, loss, alteration and other inappropriate use.
- We accept and faithfully respond to customers' direct requests that we disclose, amend, delete and/or discontinue the use of the customers’ personal information owned or controlled by us.
- 2. Deposit of personal information
- fabbit Co., Ltd. may outsource the handling of personal information in order to provide transactions and services with customers. When subcontracting, we implement contracts and inspections to ensure proper handling.
- 3. Contents of purpose of use
- Application, screening, membership registration, identity verification, billing, notifications/announcements, etc. related to the provision, management, maintenance, and improvement of various services offered by fabbit Co., Ltd. (provision of coworking space, rental offices, event space, rental conference rooms, and events and related services and products; referred to below as "these services")
- Provision of services based on contracts related to consulting, research, etc.
- Publication of member information on our member-only website
- Advertisement and promotion regarding these services and provision of information over telephone, direct mail, e-mail or our website
- Notifications and explanations of changes to the Membership Agreement and Terms of Service and other important matters related to operations over telephone, email, SNS, post, etc.
- Data analysis such as customer trend research, market research and product development to improve the quality of these services
- Response to inquiries about these services
- Response to acts that violate the terms and agreements related to these services
- 4. Disclosure / provision to third parties
- fabbit Co., Ltd. will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party unless it is provided to an outsourcer as described in "2. Third-party handling of personal information" or in any of the following cases.
- When there is consent by the customer
- When disclosed or provided in a state where the individual cannot be identified, such as statistical data
- When disclosure or provision is required based on laws and regulations
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- Where it is necessary to cooperate with national or local governments in carrying out public affairs, and where it is feared that obtaining prior consent from the customer might obstruct the execution of the affairs.
- When providing to the persons listed in "5. Shared use of personal information" in the next article
- 5. Sharing of personal information
- fabbit Co., Ltd. will share personal data with the following companies according to the purpose of use described in Article 3.
- (1) Items of personal data used jointly
- Customer name, date of birth, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc.
- (2) Range of people who share
- fabbit Co., Ltd., APAMAN Co., Ltd. and its group companies, management subcontractors and franchise companies that have signed a non-disclosure agreement with fabbit Co., Ltd.
- (3) Person who manages personal data for shared use
- fabbit Co., Ltd. Personal Information Manager
- 6. Disclosure
- If you wish for us disclose your own personal data held by fabbit Co., Ltd., we will confirm your identity and reply within a reasonable period of time and scope.
- 7. Corrections, deletions, etc.
- If you wish to correct, add, or delete your own personal data held by fabbit Co., Ltd., we will confirm your identity and correct, add or delete any factually incorrect information within a reasonable period of time and scope.
- 8. Suspension of use / deletion
- If you wish for us to stop using or erase your own personal data held by fabbit Co., Ltd., we will confirm your identity and suspend use of or delete data within a reasonable period of time and scope.
The partial or complete suspension of use or deletion of a participant's information may unfortunately render us unable to provide requested services to customers. We ask for your understanding and cooperation. We may be unable to stop using or delete information required by related laws and regulations to be kept for a certain period.
- 9. Disclosure method and reception window
- Inquiries regarding the personal data held by fabbit Co., Ltd. under Articles 6, 7, and 8 and other personal information will be accepted by the following methods. Please note that we may not be able to respond to requests for disclosure, etc. that are not based on this acceptance method.
- (1) Reception procedure
- Please contact the email address listed below. We will respond with details on the procedure after confirming your identity by the methods below through document or other means. Please apply by submitting the application form prescribed by fabbit Co., Ltd.
- (2) Fee
- For requests for disclosure, a fee of 1 yen (tax included) for each request will be charged by credit card payment.
- (3) Window
- fabbit Co., Ltd. Personal Information Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org / TEL: 03-6895-6005
[Reception Hours] Weekdays 9: 00 to 18: 00
Asahi Life Otemachi Building 6F, 1-3-XNUMX, Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
General Information TEL: 0120-753-361 Reception Hours: 9:00~18:00